Lawn sprinkler repair is our specialty and nothing is beyond our expertise! Sprinkler issues can range from very simple to extremely complicated. For this very reason, it is important that a homeowner and consumer is able to trust their sprinkler company. Through our extensive experience with sprinkler systems, H2O Sprinklers can guarantee valuable and honest service.
Due to the large variety of Sprinkler damage, onsite evaluation is a necessity. H2O irrigation specialists are trained extensively to evaluate a sprinkler issue with the customer’s best interest at heart. As a company, we strive to offer our customers the soundest solution to their sprinkler issue, in the most cost-effective way possible. We service every brand of sprinkler and drip irrigation products! To further ensure our customer’s trust, we offer secure, one-year service warranties to guarantee superior work.
If you are looking for lawn sprinkler installation, check out our page that will answer all of your questions.
Common Repair Solutions
Lawn Sprinkler Repair
- Lawn sprinkler repair and preventative maintenance are a requirement for a healthy, green, and beautiful lawn. Bi-annual tune-ups ensure proper and adequate water coverage. Our specialists use water conserving nozzles and applicators to best benefit the environment and the customer’s water expenditures.
Sprinkler Valve Repair
- Low or no pressure usually is an indication of a sprinkler valve repair. Our technicians carry all types of valves and parts to ensure a quick and efficient fix.
Sprinkler Head Repair
- Water conservation is very important in the state of Texas. A broken sprinkler head wastes more water than any other part of your system. Sprinkler head repair consists of installing the proper head, changing the nozzles regularly, and maintaining the proper height of the head through the riser.
Sprinkler Pipe Repair
- Bubbling water or a wet area is usually the indications of a broken sprinkler pipe. Proper sprinkler pipe repair is one of our specialties. We use only the best quality pipe and fittings as well as the highest standard in primer and glue. Abrasive pipe preparation is mandatory on all repairs.
Drip Irrigation Repair
- Otherwise known as drip repair. Irrigation repair consists of the large and small poly hose/pipe. The poly is adaptable to all types of water distribution devices. Adjustable emitters and jet spray applicators are a few of the innovative ways to water. Proper water distribution saves money and promotes healthy trees and plants. We also can fertilize all your trees and plants through the drip system. Just ask your technician!
In addition to the main repair services listed above, our experienced specialists can help you with other outdoor sprinkler needs. Ask your specialist today about sprinkler maintenance, sprinkler system renovations, rain/freeze climate sensor additions, and much more. It is our promise to manage your sprinkler repairs with quality work and dependable service. Make an appointment to let us know how we can service your lawn!